Sunday, December 04, 2005

Posting Downtime in the Future

With my increased homework in the recents weeks I haven't been able to post much at all. In the freetime I have, I've been choosing to allot it to other activities. I don't think I'll be able to post much at all in the near future until school is out which is seven months from now, but I'll keep trying.

Don't get me wrong! I still plan on posting every week whenever time is sparse, but I can't gurantee anything such as daily posting. I will try my best, but the most I'll guarantee is one or two posts a week. I have no regular readers. Therefore, I don't forsee this being a problem.

Just letting anyone (or should I say no one) who cares about my worthless know what's going on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Please, give me link to any Promotion software - wanna to purchase!!!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for any info about [b]XRUMER program[/b].
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site of this autosubmitter.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free[url=http://nba.sports-sport.info/final-nba.html],[/url] that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? [url=http://nba.sports-sport.info/index22.html]:([/url]