Sunday, December 04, 2005

Halo2 and Thanksgiving

I have been really busy with school the past week, and the previous week I was on vacation. Consequently, I haven't been able to post in here. I don't intend to have gaps of no posting, but I'm trying my best to post as much as possible.

I have had some free time as of late and I have been using it to play Halo2. It all started when I played with my brother for fun and he was better than me. He's never been better than me! He started smack talking me by saying stuff such as I wasn't good enough to play with him. I’ve been playing as much as I can over the past four days. I recommend this game if you have tons of time to kill.

Thanksgiving vacation was fun. The day after Thanksgiving I went to the Pistons game with my Dad and family. It was an awesome game of basketball, but unfortunately the Pistons lost in overtime. I still can't believe Ben Wallace missed a game winning free throw!

Hopefully I'll actually get meaningful posts up in the next few days. That’s enough about my life.

-Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, you're not any better... lol. ~Kyle's Bro